Thursday, November 19, 2009

Moms Night Out!

I escaped last night (and trust me that is the appropriate word after yesterday....ugh) for a night out with my other moms of high order multiples. We first went for a private salsa lesson in Dallas and then had an awesome dinner at a little Mediterranean bistro! Although we had a lot of fun, I won't be taking up salsa dancing as a hobby that's for sure!

We're dang good at acting like we know what were doing :)

Amy Jo and I

Us Mommas with Michael Irvin

Big thanks to Jessica & Misty for planning a much needed outing, it was fun!

4 comments:

  1. What did you eat Heather? Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, seriously, that's a bunch of skinny mini high order multiple moms!!!! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look fabulous for having lots of babies. I have two singletons and don't look that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun night! :) Glad you get together w/ some nice women who share a common bond, I'm sure it's fun and a great way to have a bit of a break. :) Every mommy needs a break sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...