Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The 6 of us... and an Octuplet sighting!

Saturday afternoon was gorgeous so we took the babies to a local park for a picnic. It was just the 6 of us... no help, no extra hands, which doesn't happen often. L-R Korbin, Kylee, Baxlyn, Brody

Enjoying the breeze and their dinner!

My little B

As I was giving the others a drink, I look over and Brody had found the stash of bread for the ducks...
Mama duck and her Octuplets. Now that is one busy Mama!
They LOVE these swings, the minute we put them in they all shrieked with excitement!
My Chunky :]
There was a community center behind the park where they had activities for kids. We let the babies roam nearby and watch.

Some kids stopped to show the babies their little fish (eww)
Mr. Cool
Stay Tuned! 15month Check Ups - Tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your wagon! Where did you get that? I think my quads would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I live near that park and my twinkies love it there too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kari! I'm sure they would love it, ours do that's for sure! It's a Step 2 wagon and unfortunately they are not making them anymore (at least now now anyways) and because they are no longer being made, the ones you find online are priced REDICULOUSLY high. The first two seats are one piece and then you can buy each addition seat to attach. After lots of searching we found ours on craigslist. I've seen some on Ebday as well but many times you have two buy a seat here and a seat there as most people don't have one to hold quads. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww sooo cute!! You are such a blessed momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! And I thought I had MY hands full with my 2 girls! What precious little angels you have... you are certainly blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...