Thursday, November 26, 2009

Our First Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for... this year especially.

I am thankful to God for sending us his son, his grace, mercy, and never ending love. I am thankful for my husband who works so hard to provide for our family. I am thankful for my friends and family and church who are always there for me. I am so incredibly thankful for each of my babies... their fight, their health, their happiness, and their sweet smiles.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving :]

4 comments:

  1. So precious, and we are all so thankful for you and Bret, for your total dedication to these babies. As Sandi said tonight, you get an A+!!
    We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very thankful for you as well! It has been soo great to watch those sweet babies grow up!! I am excited to watch them tomorrow night!! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful smiles to go on beautiful babies. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is precious!! You have so much to be thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...