Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Frat Bros Become The Duct Tape Duo

Ay Yi Yi what am I gonna do with these boys?! Occasionally I go in to find one of the four partially or completely undressed. It's not a daily thing, just every so often. Today I have come to realize we are indeed in a new phase, a new naked phase, that I fear will stick around for a while. I went in to check on Brody & Korbin during nap today to find them laying peacefully in their beds, butt naked. Their diapers were on the floor right next to their pants and they excitedly told me "I NAKEN!". I put new diapers on them, didn't make a huge deal out of it and moved on. Night time rolls around, they're goofing off again, I go to check on them and there they are again, butt naked. What do I do? I do what I've been taught by other moms, bust out the duct tape and hope for the best.

In my favor the boys are split from the girls so the girls have no clue this is going on in the room next door. I can only hope the boys don't teach them their new found talent leaving me to deal with four naked bums. Boys....what can ya do with em ;)



1 comment:

  1. I've got triplets and one started doing this WAY too early in my opinion (girl) and to this day she still does it (they're 2 now.) However, to show me she's expanding her love of being naked, she has now taken to undoing the other kids diapers too. We did tape, backwards and inside out jammies and onesies. I've also put panties on her, over her diaper. She has since learned to take panties off and then the diaper off too. We've just got awesome talented kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...